Sunday, June 29, 2008

Working!


Hey, 'tis me again! I'm working on my senior project and I'm on a roll! Wheee! To the right is one of my concept sketches for a scene in the short comic I am doing for senior project! I'm basing loosely on an old fairy tale I read a long time ago. That's all for tonight . . . well, today, technically.
Oh, I also made my first internet friend today, well, technically yesterday :). I've never made friends with someone I've never seen before . . . It's interesting. It's a guy so, even though he seems reaallly nice, I'm going to be extra on-guard, just in case! It's like having a pen pal, all I have is a picture. A very nice picture, too! ;)



Check out my online portfolio while you're at it!


Verse of the Day:

"The preparations of the heart belong to man, but the answer of the tongue is from the Lord."
- Proverbs 16:1

No comments: